Charlie Daniels, Famous Country Music Hall of Famer, dies at 83 - 24HoursBharat.Com

Monday 6 July 2020

Charlie Daniels, Famous Country Music Hall of Famer, dies at 83

Charlie Daniels is a singer, songwriter and instrumentalist and also a member of the Country Music Hall of Fame best known for's "The devil went down to Georgia.

Charlie Daniels, whose fusion of traditional country and Southern rock made him a popular cross-genre artist during the '70s and '80s, died Monday of a hemorrhagic stroke in Hermitage, Tenn. He was 83 years old.

Charlie Daniels Hearttouching Line :-  I get a chance to play better tonight than I did last night and last night was better," Daniels said in 2016 of the song's famous fiddle single. "I haven't played it right yet. I'm in love with walking on stage and entertaining people with songs I've written. It's one of some time in my life that I feel like I know what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot